Be part of a magical day and visit our art studio this Sunday the 1st of December.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine
- Browse a great choice of unique art inspired gift ideas and receive a 15 % Discount on all purchases on the day
And last but certainly not least, take your chance to win an original oil painting
**** And the winner is..... Katerina Vassiliou from Nicosia - Congratulations ****
Thanks everyone for having taken part in our event.
Must visit for those who love art or Larnaca, or both''I saw Theo's pictures on the Internet and instantly knew that I HAD to visit the studio. On the paintings I saw what I love most about Larnaca, something I tried to capture on photos myself a few years ago - Larnaca's beautiful old architecture. And it was painted with so much love and warmth.... I certainly wish to come back to this amazing place and strongly recommend visiting it.''
28th September 2019, LBonita, Yekaterinburg, Russia on Tripadvisor
Imagine an original oil painting as your stocking filler this Christmas....
This Sunday 1st of December we are holding a draw for you to win this original oil painting shown above, The Open Door. Oil on canvas 35cm x 45cm
The Open Door is a painting which captures the beauty of Cyprus doors, and will bring warmth and summer sunshine into your home for many years to come.
How to win this special painting?
- Spend 20 Euros in our studio or online and you will be entered into the draw
- For every additional 20 Euros spent, you will receive a further entry into the draw
- The draw will be open until 16:00 hours on Sunday 1.12.2019
- The winner will be drawn in our studio at 4pm on Sunday 1st of December
Oh, and did we mention... there will be a 15% discount on the day.
Join us this Sunday the 1st of December for a magical day.
00357 9992 7757
Agias Elenis 5
6021 Larnaca, Cyprus
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 13:00
Special Open Day
This Sunday the 1st of December 11:00 - 16:00
''Bought two pictures last week; Theo and Anja are thoroughly nice people who would’ve let us stay all afternoon chatting and drinking tea/coffee irrespective of whether we decided to buy or not. Definitely recommend a visit!''
Simon John Lavin on Facebook visitor posts, October 2019.